Online Simracing Community

""

It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:08 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My first livery
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:16 am 
Luca Badoer

Achievements:

Finally got around to making my first livery today, check out the album below to see the vehicle from all angles, this is the BMW M8 GTE with the new 12 minute sprint series starting Tuesday S1 2020, this is the series that replaced the Ferrari 488 GT3, it is a fixed setup series with lots of carnage and action.

I feel like it is a great stepping stone rather then going straight to 45 minute IMSA races. Perhaps during the season when the IMSA lands on a track I already know and own I will give it a go, but with this series being D class I really feel there is probably more I can learn here than from IMSA.

I have done the last 4 weeks of the SBRS of S4 2020 and plan on continuing it next season as my main series with the BMW on the side.

Couple questions if anyone is into this enough to bother.

1. If you look on the right side about the AGV logo there is an extra Monster Energy logo, do I keep it yes/no and if yes do I add another to the left side or do I keep it blank or try to put something else there?

2. What do you think about the rear bumper? I am not fully happy with it yet, it just feels a bit lifeless compared to the rest, it's not exactly empty but apart from the VR46 it's just the same as the front's sponsors.

https://imgur.com/a/0CL6AoM

I also did a quick test on Lime Rock as it is the Week 1 track for both SBRS and M8, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t-7ML0 ... e=youtu.be

Oh and if anyone is wondering it is from Sky Racing VR46 Moto2 team - Valentino Rossi Moto2/3 teams where his brother Luca Marini rides.

Post subject: Re: My first livery
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:33 pm 
Gerhard Berger
Driver ID: #114
Car Number: #777
Achievements:

Hey Dude, I just had a look because i'm still at prison (work :P )

1. I think I would add another monster to the other side
2. the rear end is minimal but I don't hate it. maybe it could do with something but I'm not sure what.. it kinda looks nice and clean this way though.. not overcrowded

Good Job Mate :)