Online Simracing Community

""

It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:49 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fallout 76
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:12 pm 
Ayrton Senna

Achievements:

wow. I think I'm 87 - still going too, just running around doing random events that are available Yeah, I got the jumping one early on (caught it from somewhere/thing) once. I'd like to buy it/make it though.

Reading on reddit about all the fuckers using a dupe exploit makes me sad. People with 1.2 Million lbs/kgs of items and the dupe process itself causing the servers to crash. It makes me feel like it's pointless to try and compete with these wankers so I just wander around doing my own thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:06 am 
Ayrton Senna

Achievements:

January 10 patch fixes the Glowing Ones exploit that gave Large Boss XP rewards. I only figured that one out a few days ago :( I went smashing them at Winterspring and was getting near 400XP per glowing one, and as you know, they're all glowing ones when the bomb goes off. I levelled twice in 10 ten minutes.

Good thing they reduced the bobby pin weight to 0.001 from 0.1. 0.1 was a bit crazy... weighed half the weight of a Cola

They've also fixed an issue where items can be duplicated. Hopefully that's THE issue they've fixed. Wrecks the game. Pity that so many have already exploited it (same as the XP exploit).

Seems like they've done some other good fixes too, like reducing the cost to repair items. Currently it's cheaper to make a new item than to repair - except of course legendary items, which you can't make - and we're probably all kitted out with all legendary items by now.

And finally... Legendary Hunting Rifles :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm 
Site Admin

Achievements:

OMG yes I know the legendary rifles....ruined it if you wanted to be a sniper.

I've hit level 112 odd (yup been farming good old Whitespring.

Still trying to find those calibrated X-01 legs tho....

"You are the nicest person and greatest sim racer and also most handsome and funny person that ever lived."
Ben Mansill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:20 pm 
Ayrton Senna

Achievements:

I read either the last patch or a patch soon will bring out a legendary rifle... hopefully... I've perked for sniper as best I think I can. My sledge still does more dmg though.

I have both Calibrated and Overloaded T60 Legs. That's nice. Everything else on my PA is X-01, but I don't want to lose the
extra carry weight.

I also have a half complete PA suit of Ultracite. Did you have the plans for an entire suit? (I've only got 1 arm, torso, and 1 leg). I bolted the excavator arm armour on. I don't use that suit though.

I'm currently 93. I was in a Sorchbeast Queen fight the other day with a level 800! 800! WTF. It seemed so ridiculous that I took a screenshot. can't find it now, of course... But yeah certainly 800. We slaughtered the queen in about 60 seconds, and there wasn't that many of us. I didn't think a level that high made much of a difference. I guess cheaters cheat though :p

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:22 am 
Site Admin

Achievements:

Hit 120 last night, was higher than I thought I was. Yup I have plans for the entire suit.

I don't think it's this patch for the legendary rifles. I was farming Whitesprings and some of the events, and not a single riffle dropped that I saw. But might need to do a Queen event to see for sure.

800 is ridiculous, not not as stupid as the level 920 that was on before.

I have T-60 legs too just for the calibrated shocks, but would be nice to get them in the X-01. I did find however the Jet Pack last night! So now I have the mutated jump and jet pack. Man so many places are now easy to get to.

Desperately want them to increase the build limit. I'll understand if they don't but my palace is looking sweet with almost nothing in it....splashed out on the hardwood floors and astro turf for the outside too.

"You are the nicest person and greatest sim racer and also most handsome and funny person that ever lived."
Ben Mansill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:13 pm 
Ayrton Senna

Achievements:

nice!

yeah running the jetpack too. love it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Achievements:

I take it back, I found a legendary hunting rifle....it was rubbish level 40 and was only increased damage the more your withdraw effects, however it was a rifle.

So they seem to be out there, but shiit, considering the grinding I've been doing I can't believe I've only come across one.

The number of fucking rolling pins I've found instead.....

Ben Mansill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:41 pm 
Ayrton Senna

Achievements:

ahh the druggo types.
seems bethesda fucked up and released bugs/changes that were patched in a previous release. Like bobby pins now weigh 0.1 again. As well as a bunch of other stability issues. /r/fo76 not happy. I played last night and tuesday night and it seemed ok, besides the bobby pins weighing more. (useless things they now are)

Oh and my Level 5 demolition perk has gone from being 100% more damage to 60% more. I completely agree that when they do that they should refund perks (5 points) and let you start again. minimum. Complete respec would be ok too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Achievements:

The definitely needed to do something about that perk because with the legendary weapons also firing explosive bullets....man the damage those things did.

I've not come across such weapons yet, but jeeez all I want is a decent legendary hunting rifle.

Ben Mansill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Achievements:

So last night I thought I'd look at what all the fuss was about and see what the 'outside' market of weapons looks like...

OMG.....

https://www.g2g.com/fallout-76/item-254 ... type=29715

The temptation to lay down $10 to get one of the twoshot Shotguns or miniguns......

Ben Mansill